Our room sprays are made with pure essential oils for a lovely burst of fragrance. You can also use them on linens or fabrics, but just make sure you do a small spray test first to check they don’t discolour the fabric. Please don’t use on your skin.
From our Citronella + Lemongrass spray which can be used to repel bugs in the summertime, to our calming Lavender, Bergamot + Patchouli spray which helps you go to sleep at night, we’ve got some fabulous scents to try.
Benefits of essential oil room sprays
- They can help to improve air quality. Essential oils have natural antibacterial and antiviral properties, which can help to remove harmful bacteria and viruses from the air. This can help to improve respiratory health and reduce the risk of illness.
- They can help to improve mood. Essential oils have been shown to have a positive effect on mood and can help to reduce stress, anxiety, and depression. They can also help to improve sleep quality.
- They can help to boost the immune system. Essential oils have been shown to have immune-boosting properties, which can help to protect the body from infection.
- They can help to relieve pain. Essential oils have been shown to have analgesic properties, which can help to relieve pain from headaches, muscle aches, and other pain conditions.
- They can help to improve skin health. Essential oils have been shown to have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, which can help to improve skin health and reduce the appearance of acne, eczema, and other skin conditions.
Essential oil room sprays are a safe and effective way to improve the air quality, mood, and overall health of your home. They are also a great way to add a touch of luxury and sophistication to your home décor.
We use the following scents in our room sprays:
- Lavender: Lavender is a popular essential oil for its calming and relaxing properties. It can help to reduce stress, anxiety, and insomnia.
- Ylang-ylang: Ylang-ylang is a popular essential oil for its relaxing and sensual properties. It can help to reduce stress and anxiety and promote relaxation.
- Sweet Orange: Sweet orange has a refreshing, citrusy scent that is often used in aromatherapy to promote relaxation and improve mood.
- Lemongrass: Lemongrass essential oil has a calming and relaxing effect on the mind and body. It can help to reduce stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Citronella: Citronella essential oil has a strong, lemony scent that is known to repel mosquitoes, ticks, and other insects.
- Patchouli: Patchouli essential oil has a strong, earthy scent and is often used to promote relaxation and improve mood.
- Bergamot: Bergamot essential oil can be used to boost energy levels and promote a sense of well-being.
If you like our room sprays then we also sell Soap Bundles and Monthly Subscriptions which make great gifts and are a good way to try a selection of our products.