Bubble bars are solid bubble bath. They create a luxurious, foamy bath – perfect to relax and unwind after a long day. We make our bubble bars with a variety of ingredients, including essential oils and cocoa butter to soften skin. They can also help to moisturize and nourish the skin. Simply crumble one under the tap and watch it disintegrate and turn to bubbles!
Our bubble bars come in a pack of 4 bars, just use one or two bars per bath (depending on how many bubbles you require!). Store in a cool, dry place before use.
Benefits of Bubble Bars
- Create a luxurious, foamy bath
- Moisturize and nourish the skin
- Relax and unwind
- Infuse the bath with a delightful fragrance
How to Use Bubble Bars
- Crumble the bubble bar under the tap in a warm bath.
- Let it dissolve completely.
- Enjoy your luxurious, foamy bath!
Types of Bubble Bars
We make a selection of different types of bubble bars, each with its own unique fragrance and benefits, such as:
- Lavender + Bergamot bubble bars: Lavender is a calming and relaxing herb that can help to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Sweet Orange + Bergamot bubble bars: Sweet orange has a refreshing, citrusy scent that is often used to promote relaxation and improve mood.
- Peppermint bubble bars: Peppermint is a stimulating herb that can help to invigorate and energise.
- Lemongrass bubble bars: Lemongrass is a refreshing and uplifting citrus scent.
- Rosemary bubble bars: Rosemary is known to help relieve stress levels, so is perfect in a relaxing bath.
Storage of Bubble Bars
Bubble bars should be stored in a cool, dry place. They should not be stored in direct sunlight or heat
Bubble bars contain:
Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Potassium Bitartrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Zea Mays Starch, Theobrama Cacao Seed Butter, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, plus essential oils and mica for colour.